i hate people, but i hate saying i hate people because that makes me sound mean i’m nice i like people it’s just that i hate people
mads-turbator asked: your birthday is 4/20? mines 4/28 thats freaking awesome
My birthday is 4/20 and all my friends are stonersssss it’s pretty freaking sweet. xD
Sherlock season 3 trailer
- John: I don't care how you did it
- Sherlock fandom: Hold the fuck up there john
in that case, answer the questions whose numbers are in your birthday —
04 - Is trust a big issue for you?
Yes it is, because for some sick reason I still believe people are decent human beings, so I operate under the assumption that they will treat me with the fairness and respect I treat them with, and I will trust them until they give me reason not to. Sadly, more often than not, they give me PLENTY of reason not to, and betray me on a very deep level. But it doesn’t change the fact that I still want to believe the best in people. It just hurts a lot, all the time.
20 - Are you starting to realize anything?
I’m starting to realize that people aren’t as good as I want them to be, or as I hope them to be. I’m starting to realize my shortcomings, and I’m starting to realize the steps I need to take to correct those issues, simply in the pursuit of being a better person. I’m realizing that I’m honestly not a good person, and that’s not the kind of role model I want for my sons.
88 - Ever had plastic surgery?
Pfffft, no. Are you kidding me? I’m broke as FUCK. I’m so broke that even THINKING about plastic surgery costs me money.
19 - Have you had sex today?
Sadly, no. I had sex night before last, though. With this really cute Buddhist who I think is my new boyfriend? I think? My love life is weird as fuck, I swear. I’ll blog about him later, though.
63 - First concert?
When I was 16, I saw Iced Earth at the Engine Room in Houston, TX. My first concert was also my favorite band, and my mom bought me tickets for my 16th birthday because I really wanted to see them, and my dad wouldn’t let me go, so it was a less-than-subtle “fuck you” to her controlling ex-husband. XD
90 - Opinions on sex before marriage?
Me personally, I believe sex is needed before marriage. I mean, in the modern world, sex is a very intrisic part of most relationships, and if you wait to have sex until after you marry somebody, you could have the unfortunate luck to discover that you just don’t click sexually with someone, only now you’re married to them so you can’t just break up with them. Why limit yourself to a marriage where you’re not sexually satisfied, and thus more likely to stray from the boundaries of said marriage, ultimately leading to the failure of said marriage, when you can just get your jollies off and become that much closer to that person, or discover that it won’t last because he/she doesn’t satisfy you in the bedroom before you make that final “I do”?
(Sorry, asks are apparently weird on my system, so I had to do it this way, but I did answer!)
mads-turbator said:oh my god i literally JUST decided to do the same exact thing
SERIOUSLY, THESE FUCKS NEVER ASK ME SHIT. From now on, Madsy, if I see any of them from you, I will ask you EVERYTHING. ALL THE THINGS. ALL OF THEM.
So seriously since I never get any asks, no matter how many times I beg and plead with you fuckers to give me some inbox lovings, I’m just gonna start taking those 90+ questionnaires like the one I just reblogged and answering ALL OF THE QUESTIONS.
YOU GUYS WANNA KNOW SOME SHIT??
- 1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
- 2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
- 3. Have you taken someones virginity?
- 4. Is trust a big issue for you?
- 5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
- 6. What are you excited for?
- 7. What happened tonight?
- 8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
- 9. Is confidence cute?
- 10. What is the last beverage you had?
- 11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
- 12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
- 13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
- 14. What are you going to spend money on next?
- 15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
- 16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
- 17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
- 18. The last time you felt broken?
- 19. Have you had sex today?
- 20. Are you starting to realize anything?
- 21. Are you in a good mood?
- 22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
- 23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
- 24. What do you want right this second?
- 25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
- 26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
- 27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
- 28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
- 29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
- 30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
- 31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
- 32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
- 33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
- 34. Listening to?
- 35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
- 36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
- 37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- 38. Who did you last call?
- 39. Who was the last person you danced with?
- 40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
- 41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
- 42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
- 43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
- 44. Do you tan in the nude?
- 45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
- 46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
- 47. Who was the last person to call you?
- 48. Do you sing in the shower?
- 49. Do you dance in the car?
- 50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
- 51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
- 52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- 53. Is Christmas stressful?
- 54. Ever eat a pierogi?
- 55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
- 56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- 57. Do you believe in ghosts?
- 58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- 59. Take a vitamin daily?
- 60. Wear slippers?
- 61. Wear a bath robe?
- 62. What do you wear to bed?
- 63. First concert?
- 64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
- 65. Nike or Adidas?
- 66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
- 67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
- 68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
- 69. Ever take dance lessons?
- 70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
- 71. Can you curl your tongue?
- 72. Ever won a spelling bee?
- 73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
- 74. What is your favorite book?
- 75. Do you study better with or without music?
- 76. Regularly burn incense?
- 77. Ever been in love?
- 78. Who would you like to see in concert?
- 79. What was the last concert you saw?
- 80. Hot tea or cold tea?
- 81. Tea or coffee?
- 82. Favorite type of cookie?
- 83. Can you swim well?
- 84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
- 85. Are you patient?
- 86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
- 87. Ever won a contest?
- 88. Ever have plastic surgery?
- 89. Which are better black or green olives?
- 90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
- 91. Best room for a fireplace?
- 92. Do you want to get married?
- I'll answer whatever you ask guys
in short, fuck tumblr’s attitudes about “grades don’t matter” and “i’m offended because someone is breathing” and “it’s cool to be apathetic and hate everything” because the world doesn’t fucking cater to you guys, you pretentious assholes who expect everything in life to be sugar coated to y’all and you’re gonna have to grow up sometime
FINALLY. SOMEBODY SAID IT.